Friday, December 01, 2006

till next time.

i've been busy this past few days. no. not really.i just didn't have time to update my blog.so here it is.

i'm currently busy doing some of my projects.
my fashion magazine. which is a little harder than i expect.
(correct me if my grammar is wrong).i just woke up.

anyway, last night i was able to wrap some of my gifts. but not all
i end up watching kbs instead.

i watch the ff last night on kbs:

--"That thing called life" which is a good k-drama.it focus mainly on life and how to deal with it. 5 thumbs up:)

--" Woman's choice (KBS sky drama) is a good love story:). 5 thumbs up:)

-- " Hwang Jini" is a sad love story. Jini is a giaseng. He cannot marry the one she love. There is a law that giaseng can only marry a giaseng. The guy is a nobleman. (meaning it is like a slave to prince).

-- " the famous role up their sleeves." is a show that makes famous actress or actor work. The money that they will earn will be given to a charity this christmas.

i really like the shows in KBS.
I really enjoyed watching last night:))

so long.:)

i look upon the moon and stars at 12/01/2006 07:49:00 PM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon